Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend #2

My last day of teaching my first lesson went well!! Things definitely got much smoother as the week progressed.

Friday night I met a friend from Hanyang summer school two years ago. It was her birthday, so I met her around station Namyeong where she lives.  She had a get together for her birthday. It was a lot of fun, and I was really glad to see her and meet some new friends. 

Saturday night my host mother's brother, sister inlaw and niece came to visit. We went to eat at a popular Korean BBQ  resteraunt. It was amazing. We then came back to the apartment and just spent time together talking and playing games.

Sunday, I met a friend that I met Friday night and one of his friends at Gangnam station.  We went to a really nice Italian resteraunt for lunch/ dinner, and then had smoothies. It was a really great time.  I am glad I have met such wonderful people here and made such awesome memories.

Korean bbq


Host mother's niece 

Italian/ Korean fusion food




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home